środa, 18 lipca 2012

Beggining

When I started Polish version of this blog Tigger was around 6 months old and it was about time to start weaning. I've read a lot about introducing solids and new one thing. I wanted him to eat well: fresh, organic, unprocessed food, without additives, sugar or too much salt. At the same time I wanted it to be tasty and fun for my baby. Although I'm stay-at home mum (at least for some time yet) I didn't want to spend too much time in the kitchen, plus bouncy Tigger didn't allow me to have too much free time. That's how I've decided to start a blog to keep all my findings and experiments in one place. Who knows maybe it would help someone else?

 I couldn't believe my little Tigger was 6 months old already. It seemed like yestarday we were fighting about breastfeeding and it was time to fight a battle on the plastic spoons and dirty bibs.

Six months, but as with Tigger decided to appear six weeks earlier than planned his corrected age was actually only 4.5 months. Sometimes I'm still forgetting about it.

For the very first week of weaning we tried the following flavors:

Baby Rice
Steamed apple
zucchini and carrots
Steamed pear - yum, yum

I wanted his food to be healthy, especially that we're living in the countryside and have our own garden, where everything is organic.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz